Monday, February 16, 2009

clean carpets


No real big news. Bought a huge bag of wellness and 3 bags of this chicken jerky at the Centinella sale this weekend. Also bought a 30 lb container for the dog food. one of those air tight ones.

We decided to paint my room this weekend so while it was drying we slept in the living room all weekend. I think Marley liked it. My bed is comfy and he really enjoyed the blanket. He would even sleep in till really late. He's usually up and looking at me before 7am. The rain this weekend didn't really pose any issues either.

right now i've blocked off the hallway because I don't know if he will pee again. I bought some nature's miracle to test out. the other stuff i've been using apparently hasn't done its job. I also steam cleaned the carpets. We'll see how that goes.

Next week is bath week. hopefully i can find a good deal on a shower head and we'll see how it will be bathing him at home. He is starting to smell.

We're still working on the "crate" command. it would be easier if i could associate a hand signal but what hand signal to use?

No comments:

Post a Comment