Wednesday, January 14, 2009

more dog like?


Lately he's been exhibiting more dog like behaviors... which I guess is good considering how reserved he is. On walks he definitely marks more. He still walks on a loose leash but walks fast so he's a little ahead.

I have a suspicion he doesn't like my roommate. so this morning, my roommate woke up early and was making noise in the hallway. first time Marley woke up as well and started to growl. shouldn't I assume he could smell who it was? and when he came back at night as he was dragging is snowboard in (which also make a little ruckus) he made a sound... that sound you hear before a bark. not sure how to describe it.

He has been doing the down command on walks though. even if he is slow at times. I don't need to use the treat anymore.

Oh, we got him some new dog food as well. can't wait to see how he likes it. has good ingredients and is 30% protein. I haven't found much dog food that has that much protein in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment