Wednesday, March 11, 2009

update

I'm beginning to have a problem of not having enough plastic bags.  I finally got to that point.  I may invest in some biodegradable environmentally safe bags on amazon... or i might just steal a bunch at the market.

Last week he woke me up at 3am.  not sure why.  when we went to sleep he wouldn't get in his crate either.  When he woke me up I  went to the bathroom and he went to his circular pillow near in the living room... and left me alone for the rest of the night.  the incident never repeated itself but it was just odd.  

I fed him raw egg with his kibble the other night.  he loved it.  licked the bowl clean.  However the next morning he took a very long time to poo.  and then he went a 2nd time.  and for the 2nd walk he still took a long time.  he's either picking up on my habits or somethin's goin on.

There have been at least 2 incidents where I will leave him a kong when i leave and he doesn't touch it.  so odd.

we taped him again to see if he would whine... unfortunately he did... though it was only for a few minutes :(

No comments:

Post a Comment